Enjoy nature while the sound of the beautiful music enhances the experience. Imagine being able to listen to the beautiful sound of the harp while you feel the sun and the breeze on your skin.
You'll also need to keep a few things in mind when planning to have a harpist or other instrumentalist at your outdoor event. These instruments are very delicate and temperamental!
- We will not perform outdoors in precipitation of any kind or intensity.
- If the temperature is above 90°F, Musicians must be able to set-up in an area which remains shaded for the duration of the event.
- If the temperature is below 58°F, please have an outdoor-rated heater which services a minimum 400 sq.ft. area.
- The ground/area where musicianswill set-up must be dry, flat/level and away from tree roots, sprinkler heads, etc.
- Pet(s)/Animal(s) must be kept at least 6 feet away from the Performer(s) and Instrument(s) at all times.